sábado, marzo 24, 2007

Trip to Paris!!!

Heeyy!!!!

I've decided to start writing in my blog again!! But this time in English because now I'm close to my spanish friends but a bit further of my aussie friends...
So, while I'm listening the great song "Martin my love" (I hope someone still remember it...) I'll write about the weekend trip I did to Paris with some of my UTS mates.

First of all, if you go to Paris, you must go to the Eiffel Tower so...the first thing we did (after eating an awesome french breaky) was going up the Tower:


As you can see we were a bit excited with the experience and we took pics in every corner (as usual). Here you can see Anne, Linda, me, Stephanie and David very happy of being there...


We cannot forget where did we meet the first time so we took a picture with the OZ flag and the distance we were from there to Sydney (I don't know if you can see the cities with the flags over our heads) is only 16.962 km!!!!


After all the day walking along the city, we went back to Anne's house to have dinner...and we ate Raclette!!! It was grrrreat, it was my first time and as you can see I was enjoying my meal...
Oh! as you can see Arnau was there too!! Yes, he arrived a bit late but he arrived completely in the mood so that night I could experience another Arnau's night (I have to admit I was forgetting it...)


We were in France so we had to do french things...we tried some hats...
Ok...we tried another hat...
Maybe we need to all wear hats!!!!!


The last one!!
This is me with Alfonso José, one mexican friend who wanted to share his hat with me...I don't know why but that hat made me feel a bit tireeed.... ;)
Ok, now all my mexican friends are angry...mmm
I was kidding!!!! This christmas I hope I can go to Mexico and learn a bit of them...and I'll post it here for everyone to learn too!!!

After lot of time spent doing stupid things, we went on with our trip...
We visited Le Sacre Cour:

Le Moulin Rouge:
Notredame...

It was not a long trip but I enjoyed as if were more than a week!!
But nothing would have been the same if I wouldn't have seen this street...